The newly refined da Vinci Si Surgical System is the latest addition to the da Vinci® product line.
Launched in April 2009, the da Vinci Si introduces several enabling features, including:
1. Dual-console capability to support training and collaboration during minimally invasive surgery.
2. Enhanced high-definition 3D vision for superior clinical capability
3. An updated user interface for streamlined setup and OR turnover
4. Extensibility for digital OR integration
The da Vinci Si System retains and builds on the core technology at the heart of the existing da Vinci and da Vinci S™ Systems:
1. Advanced 3D HD visualization with up to 10x magnification and an immersive view of the operative field
2. EndoWrist® instrumentation with dexterity and range of motion far greater than even the human hand
3. Intuitive® Motion technology, which replicates the experience of open surgery by preserving natural eye-hand-instrument alignment and intuitive instrument control
System Features & Benefits
Together, these technological advancements provide unparalleled precision, dexterity and control that enable a minimally invasive approach to many complex surgical procedures. The da Vinci Si Surgical System provides the following core benefits:
To have an Intuitive Surgical representative contact you about starting a da Vinci Surgery program at your hospital, call +1 888 409 4774 or email us for more information.