Launched in April 2009, the da Vinci® Si includes several features:
1. Dual-console capability to support training and collaboration during minimally invasive surgery.
2. Enhanced high-definition 3D vision for superior clinical capability
3. An updated user interface for streamlined setup and OR turnover
4. Extensibility for digital OR integration
The da Vinci Si System retains and builds on the core technology at the heart of the existing da Vinci and da Vinci S™ Systems:
1. Advanced 3D HD visualization with up to 10x magnification and an immersive view of the operative field
2. EndoWrist® instrumentation with dexterity and range of motion far greater than the human hand
3. Intuitive® Motion technology, which replicates the experience of open surgery by preserving natural eye-hand-instrument alignment and intuitive instrument control
The da Vinci Si Surgical System provides the following core features:
To have an Intuitive Surgical representative contact you about starting a da Vinci Surgery program at your hospital, email email@example.com
Serious complications may occur in any surgery, including da Vinci® Surgery, up to and including death. Individual surgical results may vary. Patients should talk to their doctor to decide if da Vinci Surgery is right for them. Patients and doctors should review all available information on non-surgical and surgical options in order to make an informed decision. Please also refer to http://www.davincisurgery.com/safety for Important Safety Information.
Unless otherwise noted, all people depicted are models. Product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
PN 1024044 Rev A 11/15