The newly refined da Vinci Si Surgical System is the latest addition to the da Vinci® product line.
Launched in April 2009, the da Vinci Si introduces several enabling features, including:
- Dual-console capability to support training and collaboration during minimally invasive surgery.
- Enhanced high-definition 3D vision for superior clinical capability
- An updated user interface for streamlined setup and OR turnover
- Extensibility for digital OR integration
The da Vinci Si System retains and builds on the core technology at the heart of the existing da Vinci and da Vinci S™ Systems:
- Advanced 3D HD visualization with up to 10x magnification and an immersive view of the operative field
- EndoWrist® instrumentation with dexterity and range of motion far greater than even the human hand
- Intuitive® Motion technology, which replicates the experience of open surgery by preserving natural eye-hand-instrument alignment and intuitive instrument control
System Features & Benefits
Together, these technological advancements provide unparalleled precision, dexterity and control that enable a minimally invasive approach to many complex surgical procedures. The da Vinci Si Surgical System provides the following core benefits:
Learn MoreFeatures and Benefits of the da Vinci Si Surgical System
To have an Intuitive Surgical representative contact you about starting a da Vinci Surgery program at your hospital, call +1 888 409 4774 or email us for more information.